Romantic Elopements & Vow Renewals
Overwhelmed by the planning of an extravagant wedding ceremony and reception? Are you searching for a quietly romantic setting to exchange promises with the special person in your life, or to renew your vows for a truly memorable anniversary? Sit back, relax, and allow Gramercy’s professional staff to make every arrangement for the elopement of your dreams!
Exchange your vows surrounded by the beauty of a landscaped garden, in the covered garden atrium, or fireside in an antique-adorned public room.
If you are interested in hosting both a ceremony and reception on the property, view Carriage House Wedding & Party Rates (accommodates up to 100 guests) or Gramercy Mansion Wedding & Party Rates (accommodates up to 150 guests or 200 with tent). Special last-minute rates available when reserving your date less than 2 months in advance.
Simple & Sweet – Ceremony Only
Includes private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by an ordained wedding officiant at the location of your choice on Gramercy’s property, not to exceed one hour, based on availability. For ceremonies with 20 or fewer guests, indoor location options are limited to the living room or foyer.
|Guest Count||Regular Rate||Last-minute Rate (Booked 2 months or less prior to date)|
|20 guests or fewer||$1,500||$750|
If reserving more than two months in advance of your date: 11 a.m.–2 p.m. is available. When reserving two months or less in advance of date, you may choose any time between 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
When reserving more than three months in advance of date, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required with contract, and the remaining balance is due three months prior to the ceremony date.
Rehearsal (upon request): $100
Wedding couple receives 20% off their overnight stay in guest room of choice, based on availability.
Romantic Elopement Getaway
Our romantic elopement getaway package may be booked no more than two months in advance and includes the following:
- Private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by an ordained wedding officiant at the location of your choice on Gramercy’s property, not to exceed one hour (based on availability, up to 20 guests)
- A link to wedding photos, taken by a professional wedding photographer before, during and/or after your ceremony (1-hour session)
- Candlelight, roses & a romantic dinner for two. This includes a three-course dinner for two with dessert and wine at Linwoods, The Oregon Grille, or Citron, three highly-acclaimed restaurants that are just a short drive from the Mansion. Return to your private guest room, romantically decorated with sparkling votive candles, scattered rose petals, a dozen long-stemmed roses and gourmet chocolates.
- Guest room of choice based on availability
Package Rate: $1,800 (Monday–Thursday); $2,000 (Friday–Sunday/Holidays)
Would you like to customize your package?
Make it four dozen roses, add a small wedding or anniversary cake for two or a second night’s stay at a discounted rate, or indulge in relaxing massages… we would be happy to make every arrangement for your dream wedding day or special celebration! Call 410-486-2405 for more details!
Meet Our Officiants
The Officiants at Gramercy Mansion provide a wealth of experience and personal care to each couple. We are happy to offer non-denominational officiating services to couples of all unions. It would be our pleasure to craft a personalized wedding ceremony that is reflective of your wishes. Our services require no additional charge when reserving a simple and sweet ceremony or an elopement getaway package listed above.
While you are free to use an officiant of your choice, our officiants Raina Gover, Jenna Swick, Crystal Johnson, Doris Osnayo (Spanish-speaking), and Devon Jackson (443-469-1236) are pleased to offer their services for your wedding ceremony, which include an initial consultation, personalized ceremony script, editing, rehearsal, ceremony, and marriage licenses signed and mailed. Please visit individual websites below for each officiant, or call us at 410-486-2405 to learn more about our love of weddings!
Gramercy’s innkeepers will handle every detail to ensure your perfect wedding day. However, one tiny detail must be left to the bride & groom… Please be sure that you have obtained a valid Baltimore County, Maryland Marriage License. Keep in mind, there is a two-day waiting period to receive the license and it is valid for up to 6 months.
Marriage License Information
General Info for all Maryland Counties
- When under 18 years of age, parental consent is required.
- Residency is not required for bride or groom.
- Couple must apply for a marriage license in the county where the ceremony will take place (Baltimore County for Gramercy Mansion).
- If previously married, individual must know the exact date (month, day, year) and location written on the divorce decree or death certificate.
- There is a two day waiting period for your license to be valid and it remains valid for up to six months.
County Courts Building
401 Bosley Avenue
Towson, MD 21204