Romantic Maryland Ceremonies, Elopements & Vow Renewals
Exchange your vows surrounded by the beauty of a landscaped garden, in the covered garden atrium, or fireside in an antique-adorned public room.
Click here to view our spectacular elopement photos.
Intimately Perfect – Ceremony Only: $750.00 | 12 PM – 4 PM Only
Includes the following:
- A private non-denominational ceremony for 10 guests or less performed by an ordained wedding officiant on our staff (if necessary)
- Ceremony locations include the foyer, living room and gardens
- A one hour time frame for your ceremony plus an additional 30 minutes prior for your set-up
Simple & Sweet – Ceremony Only: $1,500.00 | 12 PM – 6 PM Only
Includes the following:
- A private non-denominational ceremony for 30 guests or less performed by an ordained wedding officiant on our staff (if necessary)
- Ceremony locations include the atrium, foyer, living room and gardens.
- A one hour time frame for your ceremony plus an additional 30 minutes prior for your set-up.
- A rehearsal upon request
- Ability to add time: $500 for a half hour or $1,000 for an additional hour. With additional time, champagne and cake may be brought in. Gramercy will provide up to 4 tables with linens and up to 30 chairs. Couples are responsible for bringing plasticware and cutlery. Kitchen/refrigeration is not available.
Additional Information: The couple is responsible for all set up and clean up. No AV equipment or microphones are available. The couple is to provide their Baltimore County Marriage License for the Officiant. If you run behind on time and start late, you forgo the right to your scheduled officiant.
Accommodations: Wedding couple receives 20% off their overnight stay in guest room of choice, based on availability.
Reservations: May only be reserved two months or less prior to the date. The full rental rate is due at the time of the contract signing. Payment may be made via cash, check or credit card with a 3% service fee. No refunds.
Meet Our Officiants
Raina Gover (443-632-8317), Jenna Adams (410-486-2405), Shannon Herrera (410-486-2405), Doris (Spanish-speaking), Gina Askew (410-486-2405) and Angelia Ors (443-267-7172) are ordained ministers serving the State of Maryland.
The Officiants at Gramercy Mansion provide a wealth of experience and personal care to each couple. We are happy to offer non-denominational officiating services to couples of all unions. It would be our pleasure to craft a personalized wedding ceremony that is reflective of your wishes. Our services require no additional charge when reserving a simple and sweet ceremony or an elopement getaway package listed above.
While you are free to use an officiant of your choice, our officiants Raina Gover, Gina Askew, Jenna Adams, Lia Ors, Shannon Herrera, and Doris Osnayo (Spanish-speaking) are pleased to offer their services for your wedding ceremony, which include an initial consultation, personalized ceremony script, editing, rehearsal, ceremony, and marriage licenses signed and mailed. Please visit individual websites below for each officiant, or call us at 410-486-2405 to learn more about our love of weddings!
Gramercy’s innkeepers will handle every detail to ensure your perfect wedding day. However, one tiny detail must be left to the bride & groom… Please be sure that you have obtained a valid Baltimore County, Maryland Marriage License. Keep in mind, there is a two-day waiting period to receive the license and it is valid for up to 6 months.
- Amanda MacPhee Studios: 240-566-6388, www.amandamstudios.com
- Bobby Anderson Photography: 443-929-0718. www.bobbyaphotography.com
- Debbie Elisa Photography: 240-431-6808, firstname.lastname@example.org
- L.A. Birdie: Lindsay Anne Belliveau, 443-631-0195, www.labirdiephotography.com
Marriage License Information
General Info for all Maryland Counties
- When under 18 years of age, parental consent is required.
- Residency is not required for the wedding couple.
- Couple must apply for a marriage license in the county where the ceremony will take place (Baltimore County for Gramercy Mansion).
- If previously married, individual must know the exact date (month, day, year) and location written on the divorce decree or death certificate.
- There is a two day waiting period for your license to be valid and it remains valid for up to six months.
- You will receive three copies for your officiant to sign: one is their copy, one is the County Clerk’s copy that needs to be returned to them within 7 days for your marriage to be legal, and one is the couple’s copy. The couple’s copy can be taken in to the County Clerk’s Office at any time to get a certified copy of it made to take to the Social Security Office for any name changes you would like to do after the wedding.
County Courts Building
401 Bosley Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
If you are interested in hosting both a ceremony and reception on the property, view Carriage House Wedding & Party Rates (accommodates up to 75 guests) or Gramercy Mansion Wedding & Party Rates (accommodates up to 150 guests or 200 with tent). Special last-minute rates available when reserving your date less than 2 months in advance.