Platinum Wedding Weekend Package
Plan your romantic weekend wedding in the serenity of Maryland’s Greenspring Valley and treat your guests to an escape from the every day. We promise you and your guests our undivided attention and exclusive use of the Mansion, its grounds and bed & breakfast rooms for two full days & nights.
Platinum Wedding Weekend Package
Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday $20,000
Midweek (Monday-Thursday) $15,000
Capacity: 150 guests | 200 with additional tenting
Historic indoor spaces are decorated with antiques. A charming enclosed garden atrium, and lovely landscaped gardens are perfect for ceremonies and cocktail receptions. Gramercy Mansion provides a scenic setting for weddings and celebrations year-round. Enjoy your wedding day knowing that you are the only catered event scheduled in the Mansion by reserving exclusivity!
This Package Includes:
- Exclusive access to the Mansion for two days & nights, beginning at 3 p.m. on your arrival day and ending at 11 a.m. on your departure day. One guest room for the wedding party may check in as early as 1 p.m. while guests arrive between 3–6 p.m.
- 11 beautifully furnished guest rooms and suites, based on double occupancy (extra guest charge $30/pp/night)
- Memory brick placed in our ceremony garden.
- Rehearsal followed by up to 4 hours of event time and space to hold your rehearsal dinner – you must use a caterer from our exclusive list if hosting on-site.
- Buffet breakfast for your overnight guests served each morning.
- 5 hours of exclusive event time, ending by 11 p.m.
- Ceremony – your choice of outdoor landscaped ceremony garden overlooking Greenspring Valley or indoor atrium.
- Cocktail Hour followed by Reception – your choice of garden or Mansion location. (Note: This is event time only. This does not include food/drink. A caterer must be selected from the approved list to serve food, drink, and alcohol.)
- On site attendant for the duration of your event to direct guests.
- Use of all main floor furnished rooms (Foyer, Parlor, Dining Room, Atrium, Living Room, Library and Bar), kitchen for caterer’s use.
- Landscaped and bricked processional walkway featuring a marble water fountain with electricity.
- Ceremony set up using up to 150 white, cushioned chairs.
- 16 Tables and 150 chivari chairs for reception.
- Atrium is highlighted by chandeliers and ceiling bistro lights.
- Handicap accessible restrooms & coatroom.
- Heating, air conditioning & two fireplaces.
- Abundant locations for photos, including a marble gazebo, formal and wooded gardens.
- Free parking (100 spots).
Reservations: Date for Exclusive Gramercy Mansion Platinum Wedding Weekend Package will only be held by a 50% non-transferable deposit that is required at time of contract signing. The remaining balance is due three months prior to event date. Deposits and balances may be paid via cash, check or credit card with a 3% service fee.
Cancellation Policy: When canceling any exclusive package 6 months or more in advance, 50% refund of deposit is issued.
Venue Rental & Information
Venue reservation includes tables and chairs (see contract for specific details). Catering is not included and must be contracted with one of our caterers located at the bottom of this page. Caterer must be contracted for the entire length of your catered events (both rehearsal dinner and wedding). All other wedding and event professionals (planners, florists, designers, rental companies, photographers, musicians, etc.) are your responsibility to separately contract as well. We do not have an onsite wedding coordinator/planner at Gramercy Mansion, but our innkeepers are happy to recommend and work with your separately contracted wedding planner.
As the exclusive wedding for the weekend, we will not schedule any other rehearsals, ceremonies or catered events after check-in (3 p.m.) on the first day of your reservation, and prior to check-out (11 a.m.) the morning following your wedding.
As the exclusive event, your wedding may have a flexible start time, however, it must end by 11 p.m.
Our B&B rooms are based on double occupancy. However, some of the larger rooms and suites can accommodate additional guests. If you are planning to have additional guests stay in any overnight rooms, please know there is an additional fee of $30 per guest. We do not allow children under the age of 6 years old to stay overnight. Let us know about additional guests so we may help you plan for the most comfortable accommodations and provide extra in-room amenities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely Perfect Catering: 410-579-8777
Ashling Market & Catering: 443-332-6100
Chef’s Expressions at the Manor: 410-771-8155
Hunt Valley Catering: 410-343-3553
Innovative Gourmet: 410-363-1317
Putting on the Ritz: 1-800-213-7427
Simply Elegant: 410-484-4554
The Classic Catering People: 410-356-1666
Xquisite Catering: 410-274-2601
Zeffert and Gold Catering: 410-944-4481
Catering by Yaffa: 410-486-3325
Hoffman & Co.: 410-764-6100
Knish Shop: 410-484-5850
Your Platinum Wedding Weekend Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival and Wedding Prep
Your guests arrive to check into their bed & breakfast rooms and suites, assisted by our team of friendly
innkeepers. Meet and greet your family and friends on the first floor of the Mansion, and enjoy some time together before the festivities begin.
Hold your wedding rehearsal in the ceremony garden or atrium. For your rehearsal dinner, you must use a caterer from our approved list. Enjoy your dinner together!
In the warm weather months, wander to the backyard to lounge by the pool, toast s’mores by an outdoor fire pit or enjoy a glass of wine by a cozy fireplace and visit with your guests. Retire to your B&B rooms for a good night’s sleep!
Day 2: Wedding Day!
Awaken to breakfast prepared to order and served in the dining room, on the atrium or delivered to your guest room to enjoy at your leisure as you get ready. Our innkeepers will direct makeup artists, hair stylists and photographers at your request, and assist planners and caterers with any day of needs. Your team of wedding pros arrive bright and early with exclusive access to the Mansion. You and your wedding guests receive our undivided attention as the only event on the property that day (no other ceremonies, receptions, rehearsals or events). Want to treat your guests to an early morning yoga session in the garden? Go for it! Want to set up some lawn games by the pool to keep your guests entertained before the I-dos? We’ve got a perfect spot for that too.
It’s time for your grand entrance! Guests arrive and are directed to the ceremony location of your choice on the property. Mansion, gardens and atrium… all are available exclusively for you! Host pre- or post-ceremony cocktails outdoors by our gardens or inside the Mansion. Have your treasured photos taken! Dine and dance the night away! Invite your guests to explore and enjoy the Mansion, and its landscaped gardens and grounds. After an unforgettable celebration with your family and friends, retire to your wedding night suite as your guests retire to their own elegant rooms.
Day 3: Breakfast and Send-off
Awaken the next morning to another delicious breakfast with your closest family and friends before everyone departs with amazing memories of your platinum wedding weekend!
Call 410-486-2405 to speak with one of our innkeepers or email email@example.com about reserving your Platinum Wedding Weekend.