Bill whipped up another mouthwatering creation today, filling the kitchen with an absolutely delicious smell. You too can bake this beautiful raspberry swirl cake with the recipe below:
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 ½ cups white sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup vegetable oil
½ cup orange juice
2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 12oz can SOLO raspberry cake and pastry filling
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease and dust with sugar a 13” x 9” pan.
3) Mix flour, eggs, sugar, baking powder, salt, vegetable oil, orange juice and vanilla until well blended. The batter will be fairly stiff.
4) Pour batter into the prepared pan.
5) Spoon raspberry filling gently onto the top of the batter and swirl with a dull knife.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 60-80 minutes.
7) Let cake cool in pan.