1. Let’s face it… you need a break from the daily grind. Maybe a week-long vacation to the Outer Banks wasn’t in the budget this summer, but you need a reason to set that “out-of-office” auto-reply, cut out of work early and enjoy a quiet day or two of complete relaxation.
2. Discount, discount, discount. We have fewer rooms booked during the week here at Gramercy but we get lonely. So to fill up, we offer some awesome rates and last-minute deals. Just call and ask us.
3. Peace and quiet. As most of our regular guests know, Gramercy Mansion is a very popular venue for weddings and private parties. As such, you will most likely encounter a festive group of party-goers during a weekend stay in the summer months – that’s if you manage to secure a weekend reservation (they almost always book well in advance with wedding guests). You may not mind the commotion if you’re planning to be out and about during the evening hours. But if you’re looking for a peaceful and quiet stay, mid-week is where it’s at! The public rooms, gardens and trails are yours for perusing, the outdoor pool is private and relaxing, breakfast is leisurely and our innkeepers are at your beck and call.
4. No minimum stay. Of course, here at Gramercy, we rarely require a minimum stay with the exception of Christmas and Valentine’s Day weekend. But many other B&Bs and hotels in resort towns require at least a two-night stay on weekends. If you’re only able to escape for a night, hey, it’s better than no escape at all!
5. Work-away Getaway. If you’re a lucky self-employed soul or work from a home office, what better time of year than now to take your show on the road? Bring your laptop, cell phone, set up by the pool with free WI-FI or check your e-mail over coffee after a decadent breakfast on the terrace. Our historic home, lush gardens and private setting create a contemplative and inspiring atmosphere for writers, artists and creators of all kinds. And if you can stay on the clock while indulging your mind, body and spirit for a day… why not?