Romantic Elopements & Vow Renewals
Overwhelmed by the chaos of planning an extravagant wedding ceremony and reception? Searching for a quietly romantic setting to exchange promises with the special person in your life or renew those vows for a truly memorable anniversary? Sit back, relax, and allow Gramercy's professional staff to make every arrangement for the elopement of your dreams!
Exchange your vows surrounded by the beauty of a landscaped garden or on the covered garden terrace, fireside in an antique-adorned public room, or on a balcony in your own private suite. Ceremonies and elopements may only be scheduled up to two months in advance. Exceptions may be made in some circumstances. Call for details - 410-486-2405.
If you are interested in hosting both a ceremony and reception on the property, view Carriage House wedding & party rates (accommodates up to 100 guests) or Gramercy Mansion wedding & party rates (accommodates up to 150 guests). Special last-minute rates available when reserving your date less than 2 months in advance!
Meet Our Officiants!
Min. Mary Ficek
Min. Mary Ficek, Min. Raina Gover, and Min. Jill Pajak are ordained ministers serving the State of Maryland. They are happy to meet with couples planning their nuptials to discuss personal and/or spiritual beliefs and preferences, provide sample readings and prayers and assist with designing a customized ceremony. Raina can be reached at Gramercy (410-486-2405).
Gramercy's innkeepers will handle every detail to ensure your perfect wedding day. However, one tiny detail must be left to the bride & groom... Please be sure that you have obtained a valid Baltimore County, Maryland Marriage License. Keep in mind, there is a two-day waiting period to receive the license and it is valid for up to 6 months.
Marriage License Information
General Info for all Maryland Counties
- If under 18 years of age, parental consent is required.
- Residency is not required for bride or groom.
- Couple must apply for a marriage license in the county where the ceremony will take place (Baltimore county for Gramercy wedding).
- If previously married, individual must know the exact date (month, day, year) and location written on the divorce decree or death certificate.
- There is a two day waiting period for your license to be valid and it remains valid for up to six months.
County Courts Building
401 Bosley Avenue
Towson, MD 21204