Platinum Wedding Weekend Package
Plan your romantic weekend wedding in the serenity of Maryland’s Greenspring Valley and treat your guests to an escape from the every day. We promise you and your guests our undivided attention and exclusive use of the Mansion, its grounds and bed & breakfast rooms for two full days & nights.
Your Platinum Wedding Weekend Package Includes:
Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday $19,500
Capacity: 150 guests | 200 with additional tenting
Historic indoor spaces are decorated with antique and a charming enclosed garden atrium and lovely
landscaped gardens are perfect for outdoor ceremonies and cocktail receptions. Gramercy Mansion provides a scenic setting
for weddings and celebrations year-round. Enjoy your wedding day knowing that you are the only catered event
scheduled in the Mansion by reserving exclusivity!
This Package Includes:
- Exclusive access to the Mansion for 2 days & nights, beginning at 3 p.m. on your arrival day and ending at 11 a.m. on your departure day – Bridal party may check in as early as 1 p.m. (one guest room) while guests arrive between 3–6 p.m.
- 11 beautifully furnished guest rooms and suites, based on double occupancy, with Maryland Pride Gift Bags placed in each guest room.
- Venue decoration & preparation time, vendor deliveries and set-up, and photography.
- Rehearsal followed by up to 4 hours of event time and space to hold your Rehearsal dinner – for dinners with 25 guests or less, you may bring your own food, drinks & plastic tableware. If over 25 guests, then you must use a caterer from our exclusive list.
- Buffet breakfast for your overnight guests is served each morning.
- 6 hours of exclusive event time, ending by 11 p.m.
- Ceremony – your choice of outdoor landscaped ceremony garden overlooking Greenspring Valley or indoor atrium.
- Cocktail Hour followed by Reception – your choice of garden or Mansion location.
- On site attendant for the duration of your event.
- Use of all main floor furnished rooms (Foyer, Parlor, Dining Room, Atrium, Living Room, Library and Bar), kitchen for caterer’s use.
- Landscaped and bricked processional walkway featuring a marble water fountain with electricity.
- Ceremony set up using up to 150 white, cushioned chairs and use of trellis. Trellis may be decorated.
- 16 Tables and 150 chivari chairs for reception.
- Atrium is highlighted by chandeliers and ceiling string lights.
- Handicap Accessible Restrooms & Coatroom.
- Heating, air conditioning & 2 Fireplaces.
- Abundant locations for photos, including a marble gazebo, formal and wooded gardens.
- Ample free parking.
Reservations: Date for Exclusive Gramercy Mansion Platinum Wedding Weekend Package will only be held by a 50% non-transferable deposit in cash or check required at time of contract signing. The remaining balance is due three months prior to event date.
Cancellation Policy: When canceling any exclusive package 6 months or more in advance, 50% refund of deposit is issued.
Venue Rental & Information
Venue reservation includes tables and chairs (see contract for specific details). Catering is not included and must be contracted with one of our approved caterers. Scroll down for full list. Caterer must be contracted for the entire length of your catered events (both rehearsal dinner and wedding). All other wedding and event professionals (planners, florists, designers, rental companies, photographers, musicians, etc.) are your responsibility to separately contract as well. We do not have an onsite wedding coordinator/planner at Gramercy Mansion but our innkeepers are happy to recommend and work with your separately contracted wedding planner.
As the exclusive wedding for the weekend, we will not schedule any other rehearsals, ceremonies, catered events or private venue tours after check-in (3 p.m.) on the first day of your reservation and prior to check-out (11 a.m.) the morning following your wedding.
As the exclusive event, your wedding may have a flexible start time, however, it must end by 11 p.m.
Our B&B rooms are based on double occupancy. However, some of the larger rooms and suites can accommodate additional guests. If you are planning to have additional guests stay in any overnight rooms, please know there is an additional fee of $25.00 per guest over the age of four. Let us know about additional guests so we may help you plan for the most comfortable accommodations and provide extra in-room amenities.
Chivari Chairs: $5.00 each
White Wood Chairs: $2.00 each
7-60” Round Tables: $5.00 each
5-54” Round Tables: $5.00 each
12-8’ Buffet Tables: $5.00 each
4-6’ Buffet Tables: $5.00 each
5 Hightop Cocktail Tables:$5.00 each
Approved Caterers List
Chef’s Expressions: 410-561-2433
Classic Catering: 410-356-1666
Hunt Valley Catering: 410-343-3553
Simply Elegant Catering: 410-484-4554
Putting on the Ritz: 1-800-213-7427
Zeffert and Gold Catering: 410-944-4481
Absolutely Perfect Catering: 410-579-8777
Innovative Gourmet: 410-363-1317
Carlton & Co. Catering: 410-484-6110
Your Platinum Wedding Weekend Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival and Wedding Prep
Your guests arrive to check into their bed & breakfast rooms and suites, assisted by our team of friendly
innkeepers. Meet and greet your family and friends on the first floor of the Mansion and enjoy some time together
before the festivities begin.
Hold your wedding rehearsal in the ceremony garden or atrium. For your rehearsal dinner, you may want to have
your caterer take care of all the details, or you may wish to take care of it yourself by arranging delivery of food to
the Mansion. Enjoy your dinner together!
In the warm weather months, wander to the backyard to lounge by the pool, toast s’mores by an outdoor fire pit or
enjoy a glass of wine by a cozy fireplace and visit with your guests. Retire to your B&B rooms for a good night’s
Day 2: Wedding Day!
Awaken to breakfast prepared to order and served in the dining room, on the atrium or delivered to your guest
room to enjoy at your leisure as you get ready. Our innkeepers will direct makeup artists, hair stylists and
photographers at your request and assist planners and caterers with any day of needs. Your team of wedding pros
arrive bright and early with exclusive access to the Mansion. You and your wedding guests receive our undivided
attention as the only event on the property that day (no other ceremonies, receptions, rehearsals or
appointments). Want to treat your guests to an early morning yoga session in the garden? Go for it! Want to set
up some lawn games by the pool to keep your guests entertained before the I-dos? We’ve got a perfect spot for
It’s time for your grand entrance! Guests arrive and are directed to the ceremony location of your choice on the
property. Mansion, gardens and atrium… all are available exclusively for you! Host pre- or post-ceremony
cocktails outdoors by our gardens or inside the Mansion. Have your treasured photos taken! Dine and dance the
night away! Invite your guests to explore and enjoy the Mansion and its landscaped gardens and grounds.
After an unforgettable celebration with your family and friends, retire to your wedding night suite as your guests
retire to their own elegant rooms.
Day 3: Breakfast and Send-off
Awaken the next morning to another delicious breakfast with your closest family and friends before everyone departs with amazing memories of your platinum wedding weekend!
Call 410-486-2405 to speak with one of our innkeepers or email firstname.lastname@example.org about reserving your Platinum Wedding Weekend.