Romantic Elopements & Vow Renewals
Overwhelmed by the chaos of planning an extravagant wedding ceremony and reception? Searching for a quietly romantic setting to exchange promises with the special person in your life or renew those vows for a truly memorable anniversary? Sit back, relax, and allow Gramercy’s professional staff to make every arrangement for the elopement of your dreams!
Exchange your vows surrounded by the beauty of a landscaped garden, on the covered garden atrium, or fireside in an antique-adorned public room.
If you are interested in hosting both a ceremony and reception on the property, view Carriage House wedding & party rates (accommodates up to 100 guests) or Gramercy Mansion wedding & party rates (accommodates up to 150 guests). Special last-minute rates available when reserving your date less than 2 months in advance!
Simple & Sweet – Ceremony Only
Includes private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by an ordained wedding officiant at the location of your choice on Gramercy’s property, not to exceed one hour, based on availability. For ceremonies with 20 or fewer guests, indoor location options are limited to the living room or foyer.
|Guest Count||Regular Rate||Last-minute Rate (Booked 2 months or less prior to date)|
|20 guests or fewer||$1,200||$600|
The following time slot is available when reserving more than two months in advance of date:
11 a.m.–3 p.m. (ceremony end time)
When reserving two months or less in advance of date, you may choose any time between 11 a.m.–5 p.m. (ceremony end time)
When reserving more than three months in advance of date, 50% non-refundable deposit required with contract and balance due three months prior to ceremony date.
Rehearsal (upon request): $100
Wedding couple receives 20% off their overnight stay in room of choice, based on availability.
Romantic Elopement Getaway
Our romantic elopement getaway package may be booked no more than two months in advance and includes the following:
- Private non-denominational ceremony or vow renewal (personalized to your beliefs) performed by an ordained wedding officiant at the location of your choice on Gramercy’s property, not to exceed one hour (based on availability, up to 20 guests);
- A cd of wedding photos, taken by a professional wedding photographer before, during and/or after your ceremony (1-hour session);
- An elegant dinner for two at Linwoods or Oregon Grille. Some of the area’s most romantic and highly-acclaimed restaurants, including a glass of wine with each of the first two courses, coffee and dessert, tax and gratuity (Based on availability; Dinner at Linwoods not available on Saturdays);
- One night stay in the room of your choice, complete with romantic votive candles and rose petals scattered throughout the room, a dozen long-stemmed roses and display of gourmet chocolates!
Package Rate: $1600 (Monday–Thursday); $1800 (Friday–Sunday)
Would you like to customize your package?
Make it four dozen roses, add a small wedding or anniversary cake for two or a second night’s stay at a discounted rate, or indulge in relaxing massages…
We would be happy to make every arrangement for your dream wedding day or special celebration! Call for more details!
Meet Our Officiants
Min. Mary Pomykala, Min. Raina Gover, and Min. Jill Pajak are ordained ministers serving the State of Maryland. They are happy to meet with couples planning their nuptials to discuss personal and/or spiritual beliefs and preferences, provide sample readings and prayers and assist with designing a customized ceremony.
Gramercy’s innkeepers will handle every detail to ensure your perfect wedding day. However, one tiny detail must be left to the bride & groom… Please be sure that you have obtained a valid Baltimore County, Maryland Marriage License. Keep in mind, there is a two-day waiting period to receive the license and it is valid for up to 6 months.
Marriage License Information
General Info for all Maryland Counties
- If under 18 years of age, parental consent is required.
- Residency is not required for bride or groom.
- Couple must apply for a marriage license in the county where the ceremony will take place (Baltimore county for Gramercy wedding).
- If previously married, individual must know the exact date (month, day, year) and location written on the divorce decree or death certificate.
- There is a two day waiting period for your license to be valid and it remains valid for up to six months.
County Courts Building
401 Bosley Avenue
Towson, MD 21204